Friday, February 15, 2013

my music.

Here are some of my favorite songs of late:

I Knew You Were Trouble--Cover by Chester See, Lindsey Stirling, and Tyler Ward


Everyday is a Better Day--Katie Dellenbach (she is Steven's friend so he showed me this song and I love it!)


Love the Way You Need a Doctor--Natalie Duffy. I don't know if I've posted this before but I really wish I could sing just like her. I don't like the rap part though.


I Will Let You Go--Daniel Ahearn


Sweet Nothing--Calvin Harris featuring Florence Welch. I love Florence and the Machine so I love this song since Florence sings it.


Still--Daughter. If you even pay attention to my music blog posts, you already know I love Daughter. This is their new song.


Stay--Rihanna. I'm really not a Rihanna fan at all. But lately, I've really liked this song.


Breathing Underwater--Metric. I love love love this one.


Okay... and I've been into Pretty Little Liars. I know, it's embarrassing. I got sucked in. They have a really good soundtrack though. So here are a couple of the songs I found on that show.

Boys Don't Lie--Rich Jacques


Hands of Time--Rachel Diggs


So there you go. That's my life lately. :)


No comments: