Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just Relax.

Photo Credit
"Although many of us can’t increase the working hours in the day, we can measurably increase our energy."

Several, several months ago, one of my Facebook friends posted this article about relaxation and productivity. I would really recommend reading it! Over the past few months I've learned that making time for myself to relax is ridiculously important. I'm still working on it, but when I'm less stressed and focusing on fewer things rather than a billion, I feel better about life and I do a lot better at the things I am focusing on. I also end up enjoying what I have to do more than if I was all stressed out about it. So I took fewer credits this past semester and I'm only taking one class this term, I really do enjoy school so much more when I can relax and focus!

No comments: