Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Adventures

On Friday we had our Passover, which is something my family does every year even though we're not Jewish. We always invite different people over for it and it's always a lot of fun. This year we invited my friend, Jamie, and her family and also one of Jamie Lyn's (my older sister) friends. I was really glad we invited them because it was great. I hope they enjoyed it too. We got pretty hyper towards the end there which was kind of funny because we were laughing about some very ridiculous things... Jamie is hilarious and I am excited because she and I are going to be roommates at BYU next year and I think we'll probably laugh a lot. :)

Then on Saturday, Camille had invited her friend Sam over and so we got Stephanie and all walked down to mainstreet in Spanish Fork. Which is a pretty happening place... (Lies.) And we got yelled at by a bookstore lady and the only reason I can think of is because we were teenagers and so she immediately hated us.. Oh well... It was still a lot of fun. We sat at the park for a little bit, but I think just the walking and talking with friends was the best part. I had a really good talk with Stephanie (we couldn't really hear Camille and Sam) and it was just really nice. I did eventually get to talk to Sam a bit later in the day when we were back at home and it was nice to kind of get to know him better since I don't really know a lot of Camille's friends anymore but I hear a ton about them haha. Then me and Stephanie just went kind insane after Sam had left and Camille was out babysitting. It was really fun haha. Here are some pictures of our adventures:
These were cherry blossoms we saw while on our walk. You can't see them so well... But you can see how pretty the sky was.



Here is me and Stephanie being crazy. Stephanie's eye looks insane in this picture in my opinion....



Sam and Camille walking down mainstreet in Spanish Fork.



At the park....

Me and Stephanie being crazy again...



Camille is kind of afraid of the camera. But she is holding a handout for the Renaissance Faire which you should all go to because it's probably going to be really fun. 

Anyway, that's all for now. I hope you had a great weekend as well. (Or Spring Break for those of you who are lucky like that. I am still jealous.)

No comments: