Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas.




I love Christmas. And breaks from school. And being home. So, as you can probably imagine, I'm pretty happy with life at the moment even though I do still have to work. It has been a really good week though.




Every year for Christmas Eve all the Utah family members from my mom's side get together at my grandparents' house. We play ridiculous games, eat delicious food, open presents, and talk.



Then we celebrated Christmas day just as our own little family thing and it was really nice and relaxing. 

Also, I received this wonderful thing from my parents: http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/design.html and they even personalized it so on the back in tiny letters it says: "Allergic to washing machines." (referring to what happened to my last ipod). I love it! And the other gifts I got were fantastic too.

But really my favorite thing about Christmas is being able to hang out with my family so much. It sounds cheesy but it's true. So there.

No comments: