Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jon Schmidt.

So, on Tuesday I went back home where my family and I had the opportunity to see Jon Schmidt play at the local high school there. I had heard he was really good... Camille has been to one of his shows and loved it. I was surprised by how much I did enjoy it though! It also made me feel like I probably should have practiced piano more while I was learning... Oh well haha. Yeah, so he's a classical new age pianist. He's really funny, animated, and plays fantastic music. Especially when Steve Sharp Nelson plays with him. We didn't get to see him, but I wish we could have because he seems like he's pretty much good at everything.
I think their cover of "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele was my favorite that Jon Schmidt played at the concert. Seriously listen to it. So. Good.


Beautiful. Then we came home and Camille showed me this:



I just want to be as cool as they are! Hmm... maybe I should start practicing piano more often....

No comments: