Tuesday, January 31, 2012

stream of conscious thought.

Add caption

It's been a long week... and it's only almost Wednesday. Not that it's necessarily been all bad--some of it was so good.
I can't wait until I graduate... who knows when that will actually be. School wears me out so fast. I imagine the day I wear my cap, gown, and turquoise heels will probably be one of the best days of my life haha. Don't get me wrong, I like my classes. My teachers are fantastic. It's great having something to work for. That'll just be an amazing day.
Sometimes I look back at old facebook pictures or blog posts and I really miss my high school friends. Weird. But it happens now and then. Sometimes I wonder if they even remember we were ever friends. They must I guess.
My parents are legitimately two of the best people I've ever known. They are my best friends and I don't know what I would do without them. And that's a fact.
I didn't realize how often I use cliches in my speech/writing until I started taking three English classes.
I love when drinking fountains are really cold.
I also use the word "really" a lot. Speaking of alot. You should probably click here and read this. If you haven't already read it... please do.... it's hilarious. Do it. click the link. right now :D. ^
I love those conversations that happen when you first start to really get to know someone. You know, not all the basic "where are you from?" "what's your major?" kind of thing, but those first real and interesting conversations where you realize you're going to be more than acquaintances.
I love BBC's Pride and Prejudice. It just never gets old.
I wish I were going to London in three months.
Pinterest reminds me of all the things I love about life.
Music makes me feel better. :)
I love Sammy's. And muddy, icy, beautiful hikes. And sunshine in winter (really all of the time), and that knowing look you can give to someone and they can pretty much read your mind, music that speaks to your soul so much you get chills, books that make you feel less alone because you know someone else understands what you've been through, people who smile at you when you pass by, sunflowers that pop up in suburban neighborhoods, knitted hats, big, fat, juicy hamburgers with hot and perfectly seasoned steak fries, dumb jokes that make you laugh so hard you cry, people who love you no matter what, people you love no matter what, adventures, awesome stories, pain that makes you realize how strong you can be, loneliness that makes you love the people you meet even more than you thought you could, chocolate so good you can't help but close your eyes while tasting it, snowflakes, those movies you could watch over and over again, maybe not even because they're all that good, but just cause they makes you happy every time.
Also, I hate the song but love this clip:

Now I'll stop rambling. :)


No comments: