Monday, June 4, 2012

Congraduation!

This weekend was pretty fantastic.

Here's why:
  •  My amazing little sister graduated high school! I was so proud when she walked across the stage to get her diploma--I literally couldn't stop grinning.
  • My grandparents from Florida and my Uncle from Minnesota came to celebrate Camille's accomplishment with us. 
  • My family is just the best. From Brick Oven and random concerts to silliness with my cousins and watching my dad get so hyper with my Uncle (they were shooting a melon with a rubber band and wearing sunglasses sideways... teenage boys much?) we laughed pretty hard.
  • I bought a swimsuit!
  • I got to have some good conversations with my mom. Glad she likes listening to me rant/ramble (she says she does anyway). She might be the only one!
  • I just love Sundays because my singles ward is the best. I don't know why I put off going to this one (for three years) because the people are just so great and I really do love them all even though I'm just getting to know them.
  • I'm going to San Diego on Saturday and that makes everything in life better. :)
 Also, this is random, but I watched a cool clip on the movie Inception. It's 45 minutes but really interesting. Now I think Inception might be cooler than I thought. I'd recommend watching it:


No comments: