Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dear Boys #2

Dear J-Dawg,
I hope you know that every time we go to lunch
Or you give me a hug
It legitimately makes my day ten times better.
Lovingly,
Maren

Dear "Friend,"
I really do think we could've been good friends.
Oh well, that's life.
Disappointedly,
Maren

Dear Elder,
Things will get better I promise.
You are doing the right thing
and you are so strong!
Encouragingly,
Maren

Dear Rock Climber,
You are the best and I think you are hilarious.
Thanks for being my best friend
When I've needed one most.
Gratefully,
Maren

Dear You,
Why do I miss you so much?
Sometimes I really wish things could be how they used to be.
But I don't ever want to have to tell you that.
Frustratedly,
Maren

Dear Missionary,
I simply adore you.
And there were about a billion times
That I wanted to text you this week.
Be happy!
Love,
Maren

No comments: