Saturday, October 2, 2010

I can't believe it's not gutter...


So I've never been good at bowling... or terribly interested in it... but suddenly I am kind of on a bowling team. Yes, an actual team for bowling. A couple of the girls in my building at Wyview (including Jamie) joined BYU's bowling league that is on Wednesday nights. I just became the official sub if anyone can't go. So we had our first one this past Wednesday. It was actually really fun! My high score was a 45... but still we all just had a good time and made new friends. And we had a midnight Taco Bell run right after which is definitely the best time to go to Taco Bell. Oh and we decided our team name is "I can't believe it's not gutter" because we thought it was pretty applicable considering our bowling skills.

No comments: