Monday, November 15, 2010

You've had a birthday shout hooray...

 My mom and Aunt Karon this past summer.

Saturday was my mom's birthday! We celebrated it by going to the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU art museum. It was pretty much amazing... and then we went to the cheesecake factory which was delicious, of course. I'd never been there before but I definitely enjoyed it. I thought it was a pretty great day so I hope she liked it too.

My mom is one of the very most amazing people I know. I only wish I could be half as dedicated and motivated as she is. She's always trying to do better in her life in all areas no matter how great she is already doing. I really admire that and try to follow her example (it's really hard haha). She's witty, fun, intelligent, beautiful, and basically our family would be nothing without her. She does the best accents and we all still love when she reads books out loud to us even though we're all old enough to read on our own. She's always been good at story-telling and reading out loud. I'm really grateful for her efforts in helping our family to be as close as we are. She has taught me more than anyone else has and she definitely inspires me to be a better person... all of the time. I love my mom so much and I hope she knows that we all really really appreciate what she does for us even though it may not always seem that way.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments: