Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Creativity

 Google

I've been seeing a lot of projects lately. Some for Camille's Winter Fest at her school, some on blogs, at school, etc. and I realize I don't really do anything haha. It makes me want to go out and start playing music, or writing stories, or taking beautiful photos. It's just cool that people can make things like that, I admire them for being creative. I think it's even more impressive when they just do it on their own--not for a grade or whatever.

I also like this video even though it's kind of cheesy.

I'm one of those people who are probably not the creative type. I think I want to try new things this year (probably in the summer) that will challenge my creativity a little.

Also, studying the mind and physical brain in Psychology has made me more aware of how amazing our brains really are, how complicated and intelligent. So I kind of want to take advantage of it a lot now. :)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

do it! and then I want to see what you come up with

Maren said...

Okay sounds good haha.