Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall is awesome.

 It's starting to get colder, which makes me sad, but I do love the fall colors. I hiked Big Springs and Stewart Falls with a couple of awesome people and the trees were just beautiful so I took some pictures, of course.
   Big Springs Trail.
This is for Tyler.
 On the way to Stewart Falls. I love the colors in this one!

Also, speaking of fall activities, I went to my very first college football game. BYU was losing pretty much all the way up until the fourth quarter so it got kind of intense. They ended up winning, it was kind of surprising but good. 

 And Halloween is coming up and turns out my roommates are fantastic at scary decorating. We're all pretty proud of what we created haha.






 Yeah, you should probably be scared.

...And Psych comes back in like two and a half days!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PSYCHonUSANetwork?v=n5_6ERGXyAE&feature=pyv&ad=6200662226&kw=psych#p/u/2/w3qwc53IBlk


Anyway, that's all I've got to say.


No comments: