Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I've been down this very road you're walking now...



Photo Credit
 Monday, me and my lovely sisters went to see The Shins at the Red Butte Garden. I remember when I first fell in love with them when I was 16. I promised myself if they ever came to Utah I would pay so much to see them. Well, 5 years later and I finally got to see them.



 The opening bands were really really good. I already liked Blind Pilot, but now I like them even more. They are amazing. Particularly 3 Rounds and a Sound, One Red Thread, and The Story I Heard. Sooo good. They are amazing.


The Head and the Heart was a band I'd never even heard of, but I really enjoyed them.

By the time The Shins came on stage, it was dark and miserably cold so I think we didn't enjoy it as much as we could have. It was still great to see them though. I now have a new favorite song from them.


 Listen to it.

No comments: