Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monterey trip day 3:


Today we went to San Francisco. I loved it all over again. First we visited the Palace of Legion of Honor. It was pretty cool and they had a special Paris Impressionist exhibit that was really interesting. They had some photographs of Paris from the 1800s and I was kind of amazed... 

In front of the Palace of Legion of Honor

Camille and Jamie Lyn informed me that this guy is my boyfriend... attractive, isn't he?

Random fact: I love how colorful the streets in San Francisco are.

We ate at a Middle Eastern restaurant for lunch and I had falafel which I haven't had since I lived in Egypt... It was delicious. 

Next we crossed the Golden Gate Bridge. And yeah, it was windy so in this picture our hairstyles are kinda strange... Oh well.




View from the Bridge.

After that we went to Haight-Ashbury which was just as hippie-ish as I remembered.

We went to Ghirardelli Square and ate delicious sundaes and shakes.


We spent the remaining couple of hours of the day at Pier 39 on Fisherman's Wharf. It brought back memories of old times with my friend Stephanie which made me miss her more... Haha oh well. 







And that's the end of today's adventures. Goodnight. :)







No comments: