Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh, the times they are a-changing...




Things and people have changed a lot. I kind of miss how it used to be. I went to a Walden art show yesterday and it was really amazing... those kids are all so talented. I felt kind of out of place there though because it has changed a lot more than I thought it would... Which is good I guess, in some ways anyway. It was still good to see some of my old friends again and to remember how artistic they are haha. Then today I went to a Renaissance Fair that Camille's new school was putting on as a fundraiser and I started realizing how much things have changed. My friends from Walden, Camille, the things I do, the people I hang out with, the things that matter to me, and I guess I've changed too. I don't really feel like I have though. It's kind of hard to get used to all the change... I guess it'll probably turn out to be a good thing though. :)

"Admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it, 

That soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time,
To you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'."

-Bob Dylan


Photo via Papertissue

No comments: