Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Fourth of July

Sunday and Monday I got to hang out with cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc. It was more fun than I thought it would be actually. I like my family. :) It was fun to see some of the people we don't get the chance to see very often and also it was good to see the ones we do see often haha. My grandparents live in the mountains so we got to hike a little bit and I liked that a lot. (Surprise, surprise.) So here are some pictures of my awesome family. (Mostly the kids because me and Camille still like to play with them).
 This is what the adults were doing...

While we were swinging from trees. Cassie looks classy in her sunglasses. :D

I have some pretty cute little cousins. 

Especially this one... She is very popular haha.

Clarisa is awesome.

So since I am always with Camille I took tons of pictures of her... and in every single one she looks this pretty. I am jealous. :P Haha.

My Aunt Karon came out and it was really fun to see her and her family :D

Um... Adorable? I think so.

Brooke. :)

His name is Jonas.... He's really cute.

Yep, that's a few of my family members. It was a fun couple of days. Why oh why did school and work have to start again?

No comments: